Security, acceptance of Peeker Energy Policy
INTERNET PROTOCOL ADDRESS
We may use your Internet Protocol address to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer the Web Site. Your Internet Protocol address is used to help identify you for the duration of a session and to gather broad demographic information. This information will not be sold to any third party.
CLICK STREAM DATA
1. As you browse the Internet, a trail of electronic information is left at each Web site you visit. This information, which is sometimes called "click stream" data, can be collected and stored by a Web site's server. Click stream data can tell us the type of computer and browsing software you use, the address of the Web site from which you linked to the Web Site. We may use click stream data to determine how much time visitors spend on each page of the Web Site and how they navigate through the Web Site. We will only use this information to improve the Web Site. Any collection or use of click stream data will be anonymous and aggregate, and will not contain any personally identifiable information.
CONSENT TO PROCESSING
1. By providing any information to the Web Site, all users fully understand and unambiguously consent to the collection and processing of such information in the United States.
1. Peeker-Energy shall, pursuant to valid legal process, such as a search warrant, subpoena or court order, allow access to information, including personally identifiable information, provided to the Web Site in order to comply with such process and to protect our rights and property.
1. The Web Site may contain links to other sites. Other sites may also reference or link to the Web Site. Peeker-Energy is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other sites.
1. Our Web Site may contain pages that are of interest to children under the age of 18, but we do not seek through this site to gather personal information specifically from or about children under 18. Because our software does not automatically distinguish visitors under 18 from other visitors, Peeker-Energy requires users under 18 years of age to obtain the consent of a parent, guardian, teacher or librarian to view the Web Site. You agree to abide by such restrictions and not to help anyone avoid these restrictions.
1. The Web Site is not directed nor targeted to children. Peeker-Energy will not knowingly collect information from children. Because our software does not automatically distinguish visitors under 18 from other visitors, Peeker-Energy requires users under 18 years of age to obtain the consent of a parent, guardian, teacher or librarian to view the Web Site. If Peeker-Energy learns that a child has provided personally identifiable information to the Web Site, it will use reasonable efforts to remove such information from its files.
USER'S ACCEPTANCE OF THIS POLICY