COPYRIGHT© - Internet Legal and Privacy Statement
TERMS & CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEB SITE.
Peeker-Energy Company operates this Web site (the "Web Site") as a service to its customers, suppliers, employees, retirees and community neighbors, subject to these Terms and all modifications thereto, in addition to guidelines that may be published from time to time by Peeker-Energy. By entering and/or using this and other Web sites owned, operated and maintained by Peeker-Energy or its affiliates, you, the user, are deemed to have agreed to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms") of use. Peeker-Energy reserves the right to modify them at any time, and without actual notice to you. You should check these Terms periodically for changes. All such changes to these Terms (including Terms applicable to Web sites of our affiliates) will appear on this Web site. By entering and/or using this Web site following any modifications to the Terms, you agree to be bound by any such modifications to the Terms.
YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR OTHERWISE USE THIS WEB SITE IF, AT ANY TIME, YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS.
The operations, businesses and properties described in this Web site are owned and operated by Peeker-Energy or by various affiliates and subsidiaries of Peeker-Energy. The terms "Peeker-Energy"; "company"; "we"; "our"; and "its" when referring to these entities are used only for convenience and are not intended to be an accurate description of ownership, operation or corporate/legal relationships.
WEB SITE SERVICES
1. The Web Site is intended to provide information about Peeker-Energy and its affiliates to potential customers, investors and employees in the electricity oil and gas industry. Such information about Peeker-Energy may include, without limitation, a description of its products and services, financial performance and potential employment opportunities.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
1. As between Peeker-Energy and you, Peeker-Energy is the sole owner of all content on the Web Site including, without limitation, all applicable U.S. and non-U.S. patents, trademarks, copyrights (including, but not limited to, selections, collections, compilations and arrangements), and other intellectual property rights thereto. Except as otherwise provided in these Terms, you may not download or save a copy of the Web Site or any portion thereof, for any purpose. Subject to copyright notice and the trademark use/link limitations contained in these Terms, you may, however, print a copy of individual screens appearing as part of the Web Site solely for your personal, non-commercial, or non-profit educational use or records, provided that any marks, logos, copyright notices or other legends that appear on the copied screens remain on, and are not removed from the printed or stored images of any such screens. All title and intellectual property rights in and to the content of the Linked Sites (as defined below) are the property of the respective content owner and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties.
2. Copyright Agent for Copyright Infringement Claims (Digital Millennium Copyright Act): The designated agent to receive notification of claimed infringement under Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act is the Peeker-Energy Webmaster.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE OF MATERIAL OR LINKING TO THIS SITE
1. The content on this Web Site is intended for informational purposes only. These Web pages or any portions thereof may not be framed, reproduced or redistributed for commercial gain or any other purpose. Except as expressly permitted, you may not modify, copy, publish, display, transmit, adapt, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit the content of the Web Site. Only if you obtain prior written consent from us - and from all other entities with an interest in the relevant intellectual property - may you publish, copy, display or commercially exploit any material from the Web Site. If permission is granted by us and by all other entities with an interest in the relevant intellectual property, you may not change or delete any author attribution, trademark, legend or copyright notice. You must abide by all additional copyright notices or other restrictions contained on the Web Site. Moreover, any Peeker-Energy, affiliate or third party corporate names and logos may not be altered or used without specific, prior written permission. If you choose to link to Peeker-Energy through any mechanism, you are permitted to link only through a plain-text link to this Web page. For any other type of link to the Web Site, you must first request Peeker-Energy to grant permission for such type. Peeker-Energy may grant such permission in its sole discretion. You are not permitted to use any link other than a plain-text link, nor to link to any other Peeker-Energy Web pages without obtaining our prior written consent or authorization. We reserve the right, however, to rescind any permission granted by us to link through a plain-text link or any other type of link, and to require termination of any such link to the Peeker-Energy Web Site, at our sole discretion, at any time. Any unauthorized deep linking to our Web sites shall operate to void any and all rights permitted under this agreement and may subject you to legal action and liability under all applicable laws.
2. To seek our permission, please contact the Peeker-Energy Webmaster.